Calling Artists to submit artwork for the Pheasant Lane Mall Dec – Feb Exhibition
Drop-off is 8:30 am on December 8th (Sunday) upper level in front of Macy’s.
- DEADLINE: Dec 6th by midnight!
- Registration Form (below) – registration is required.
- Fee: submitted at drop-off.
- NAAA-Members: There is $5.00 installation fee and a 20% commission
- Non-member: There is $10.00 installation fee and a 35% commission
- Open to all artists working in any form of 2-D media.
- Work submitted must be original or a PRINT of original artwork and have been completed by the participating artist only.
- No early removal of artwork allowed, UNLESS the item is sold.
- All work must be hand delivered to the Pheasant Lane Mall at on the given date.
- Size Requirements: 16” x 20” or larger.
- Must be framed black or canvas wrapped.
- Must be completely secured for hanging/installation in the gallery.
- Include placard on back of work with: artist name, title, medium, and price.
- IF entries are NOT ready-to-hang, they may be dismissed from the show. The Association reserves the right to defer entries deemed inappropriate for a public place.
- Packaging is up to the artists as they will be taking the packaging with them after the installation of the exhibit and are expected to pick up the artwork at the designated date and time once the exhibits has been dismantle.
- All should be ready to hang with wire installed.
- Wire should be installed approximately 1/4 to 1/3 of the way from the top of frame on the back (NO saw-tooth hangers, keyhole hangers, etc.).
- Wire must be tautly and securely installed.
- Works on paper must be under glass (or plexiglass).