In support of local area artists the City of Nashua Mayor Jim Donchess is continuing the program started by former Mayor Donnalee Lozeau in 2011! Mayor Donchess invites members of the NAAA to participate in the new “Artist of the Month” exhibit at City Hall. Artwork will be displayed in the Mayor’s reception area, featuring a different artist each month. Scroll to the bottom of this page to see available months and to sign up. NAAA members, in good standing, are eligible to participate.
- Artwork on display for the period of one month.
- Name, contact information, and biography must be a part of the display. A price list or tags for the artwork are also recommended. Send biography and photos of work to Jacqueline.
- The Artist is responsible for installing the art so please make sure you’ve allowed yourself some time to do so.
- The display area is large enough to hold approximately 7 – 8 medium to larger pieces or slightly more if the pieces are smaller.
- CONTACT INFO: Jacqueline at Jacqueline@nashuaarts.org
- DISCLAIMER: The NAAA & Mayor’s Office reserve the right to refuse displays that, in its opinion, are not considered appropriate. All displays will meet existing State and Federal laws on obscenity, libel, defamation of character or invasion of privacy. The NAAA & Mayor’s Office assume no responsibility for lack of sales, theft, loss, damage or destruction of items left for display.
- Should an artist not make the drop-off/pick-up dates, please contact Jacqueline.
- Drop-Off/Pick-Up Dates
- October | Drop-Off: October 1, 2019, Pick-Up: December 27, 2019
- January | Drop-Off: January 2, 2020, Pick-Up: March 31, 2020
- April | Drop-Off: April 1, 2020, Pick-up: June 30, 2020
- July | Drop-Off: July 1, 2020, Pick-up: September 30, 2020
- October | Drop-Off: October 1, 2020, Pick-up: December 30, 2020
Current Sign-up Sheets
|2019 Artist of the Month (Members Only)||N/A||9||View & sign-up »|