EXPERT DESIGN SOLUTIONS is a new exhibit that will be an ongoing rotation exhibit. The rotation schedule for 2022 is January, May, July and October. If you are interested in participating in this exhibit and would like further information, please contact Pat Silva at:
UPCOMING ROTATIONS W/ THEME:
- January 6 – May 5, 2022:………………………… Open Theme
- May 5 – July 28, 2022:……………………………. Land and Sea
- July 28 – October 27, 2022:………….. Anything Goes
- October 27 – January 26r 29, 2023:………Joyful Giving
- Expert Design Solutions rotation drop-offs are located within Ripano Stoneworks, 90 East Hollis Street, Nashua, New Hampshire.
- Deadline to register is midnight two (2) days prior to drop-off date.
- Register for each exhibit (below) – registration is required since it will be used to jury, create inventory and allow the art to be sold online, PLEASE SUBMIT A QUALITY PHOTO OF YOU WORK FOR SALE ONLINE. (Photo of framed work should be taken prior to framing for optimal quality).
- Fee: Submitted at drop-off. See below for details.
- Open to all members of the Nashua Area Artists’ Association working in any form of 2-D media.
- Work submitted must be original or, if a PRINT of original artwork, it must be marked as such and have been completed by the participating artist only. Photography is considered a Print.
- No early removal of artwork allowed UNLESS the item is sold.
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!
- Artists may submit FOUR (4) entries for each of the three-month exhibits.
- As this is a new exhibit, we will limit the number of artists exhibiting to eight (8) until we see how it goes.
- All work must be hand delivered to Expert Design Solutions located within Ripano Stoneworks, 90 East Hollis Street, Nashua, New Hampshire on the given date for each rotation. Other arrangements may be made by contacting Pat Silva.
- Size Requirements: None
- Must be framed or canvas wrapped.
- Must be completely secured for hanging/installation in the gallery.
- All should be ready to hang with wire installed.
- Wire should be installed approximately 1/4 to 1/3 of the way from the top of frame on the back (NO saw-tooth hangers, keyhole hangers, etc.).
- Wire must be tautly and securely installed.
- Works on paper must be under glass (or plexiglass).
- Include placard on back of work, include artist name, title, medium, and price.
- IF entries are NOT ready-to-hang, they may be dismissed from the show. The NAAA reserves the right to defer entries deemed inappropriate for a public place.
- Packaging is up to the artists as they will be taking the packaging with them after the installation of the exhibit and are expected to pick up the artwork at the designated date and time once the exhibits has been taken down.
- NAAA – Members: There is $5.00 installation fee and a 20% commission
Drop-off is at 4:30 p.m. on the day the rotation begins as indicated above and is located within Ripano Stoneworks, 90 East Hollis Street, Nashua, New Hampshire. Any changes will be noted in the newsletter