The ArtHub is the collaborative gallery and workspace of the Nashua Area Artists’ Association (NAAA). It consists of a growing number of artists of all backgrounds, interests, and skill levels. Its goal is to support artists in the growing arts community in the greater Nashua area by offering a gallery to display their work. Opportunities include technique-based demos, workshops and classes, exhibition opportunities, and more. To display at the ArtHub, you only need to be a member of the NAAA in good standing. Holding membership with the NAAA has many benefits including, but not limited to:
- Showcase in the Member page on the NAAA website and have an Artist Profile on the ArtHub website should the artist be participating in the ArtHub.
- Display and sell your artwork at the ArtHub!
- Rent the ArtHub for your own classes or workshops at a low rate ($25/4-hour).
- Discounted booth space at the annual Greeley Park Art Show in August and discounted rates at other NAAA shows and events throughout the year.
- Free exhibition opportunities!
- Eligibility to participate in the Pheasant Lane Mall exhibit.
- Opportunities to sell & showcase your art, workshops, and classes throughout the year!
- Networking and camaraderie with fellow artists and art lovers, like you!
|$0.01 – $20.00||20%|
|$20.01 – $100.00||25%|
|$100.01 – $499.99||30%|
ArtHub Featured Artist
The ArtHub Featured Artist is an opportunity for both members and guest artists to be featured on their own wall at the front of the gallery for a month. Please see the page linked or contact the NAAA for more information.
Member Online Forms
Submit an Inventory Form with artwork for the next exhibition rotation.
Note: this link only works when the registration window is open.
See the exhibit schedule for more information.