Questions? Email Kala at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPCOMING ROTATIONS W/ THEME:
- March 7, 2021: Open Theme
- June 6, 2021: Light
- September 5, 2021: Fall/Autumn
- December 5, 2021: Celebration
- PLM rotations are on Sunday morning 8:30 a.m. upper level in front of Macys.
- Deadline to register is that Friday by midnight before the date of hanging the art work.
- Register for each exhibit (below) – registration is required since it will be used to jury, create inventory, and allow the art to be sold online
- Fee: submitted at drop-off.
- For the next artwork rotations, artists will only have to complete registration by deadline and submit the fee at drop-off. The Association is no longer requiring paper inventory sheets.
- Open to all artists working in any form of 2-D media.
- Work submitted must be original or a PRINT of original artwork and have been completed by the participating artist only.
- No early removal of artwork allowed, UNLESS the item is sold.
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!
- Artists may submit TWO themed entries for each of the two-month exhibits.
- All work must be hand delivered to the Pheasant Lane Mall at on the given date.
- Size Requirements: 16” x 20” or larger.
- Must be framed black or canvas wrapped.
- Must be completely secured for hanging/installation in the gallery.
- All should be ready to hang with wire installed.
- Wire should be installed approximately 1/4 to 1/3 of the way from the top of frame on the back (NO saw-tooth hangers, keyhole hangers, etc.).
- Wire must be tautly and securely installed.
- Works on paper must be under glass (or plexiglass).
- Include placard on back of work with: artist name, title, medium, and price.
- IF entries are NOT ready-to-hang, they may be dismissed from the show. The Association reserves the right to defer entries deemed inappropriate for a public place.
- Packaging is up to the artists as they will be taking the packaging with them after the installation of the exhibit and are expected to pick up the artwork at the designated date and time once the exhibits has been dismantle.
- NAAA-Members: There is $5.00 installation fee and a 20% commission
- Non-member: There is $10.00 installation fee and a 35% commission