The Pheasant Lane Mall is an ongoing rotation exhibit. The rotation schedule for 2022 is March, June, September and December. If you are interested in participating in this exhibit and would like further information, please contact Christine Mellnick at:
UPCOMING ROTATIONS W/ THEME:
- March 20, 2022: Spring
- June 5, 2022: Light
- September 4, 2022 or September 11, 2022: Fall/Autumn
- December 10, 2022: Celebration
- PLM rotations are on Saturday morning 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. upper level in front of Macys.
- Deadline to register is that Thursday by midnight before the date of hanging the art work.
- Register for each exhibit (below) – registration is required since it will be used to jury, create inventory, and allow the art to be sold online. PLEASE SUBMIT A PHOTO OF THE ARTWORK YOU INTEND ON DISPLAYING. Please include title, medium, price and size of your work.
- Fee: No fee for members; $10.00 per piece for non-members. Non-members please bring fee with you at time of art installation with your 2D Artist Contract.
- For the next artwork rotations, artists will only have to complete registration by deadline and submit the fee at drop-off. The Association is no longer requiring paper inventory sheets.
- Open to all artists working in any form of 2-D media.
- Work submitted must be original or a PRINT of original artwork and have been completed by the participating artist only.
- No early removal of artwork allowed, UNLESS the item is sold.
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!
- Artists may submit TWO themed entries for each of the two-month exhibits.
- All work must be hand delivered to the Pheasant Lane Mall at on the given date.
- Size Requirements: 16” x 20” or larger.
- Must be framed or canvas wrapped.
- Must be completely secured for hanging/installation in the gallery.
- All should be ready to hang with wire installed.
- Wire should be installed approximately 1/4 to 1/3 of the way from the top of frame on the back (NO saw-tooth hangers, keyhole hangers, etc.).
- Wire must be tautly and securely installed.
- Works on paper must be under glass (or plexiglass).
- Include placard on back of work with: artist name, title, medium, and price.
- IF entries are NOT ready-to-hang, they may be dismissed from the show. The Association reserves the right to defer entries deemed inappropriate for a public place.
- Packaging is up to the artists as they will be taking the packaging with them after the installation of the exhibit and are expected to pick up the artwork at the designated date and time once the exhibits has been dismantle.
ALL ARTISTS MUST SIGN THE 2D ARTIST EXHIBIT CONTRACT – Contract
Remember to bring the signed contract (and fee, if applicable) with you at the time of rotation drop-off!!
- NAAA-Members: Free and a 30% commission.
- Non-member: There is a Ten ($10.00) Dollar per piece installation fee and a 30% commission. Please bring fee with you at time of drop-off with completed contract.
Drop-off is at 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. (Saturday) upstairs in front of Macy’s. The best way to access the Mall prior to its opening is through the service entrance between Target and Macy’s or the food court!